Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blogging

I have finally started a blog page. I figure this is the easiest way to let people know what is going on with the Kang Family. Where do I begin. Rylan is now 9 years old and in 3rd grade. He is takes karate and is now a Bear in Cub Scouts. Hanna is almost 7 years old and in 1st grade. She is quite the little diva. She just joined the Daisey Troup in Girl Scouts. Kyle is now 4 and what a piece of work this one is. He keeps me on my toes constantly. Needless to say I can't waite till he gets to start school next year! Klein is working a truck leasing company as a diesel mechanic, and I am currently trying to find a job since the company I worked for went out of business. That is about all that is about all I can think of...until next time!

The Kangs

2 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a time consuming activity, but a worth while one...I guess.

Sam said...

This is great...now we can all keep in touch. YOu will love it, but like Kate said it is a time consuming activity.


Indiana Jones

Little Red Riding Hood

Captain Jack Sparrow